Management Companies, Property Owners and On-Site Management
Private Property Towing Services
B&D Towing knows that private property impounds are an unpopular side of a towing service but it is also a need for many property owners their tenants and customers.
These services provide property owners, management companies, and managers a solution to controlling their parking lots and parking rules.
When choosing a towing company, California State Law CVC 22658 changed in 2007, and property owners should consider who they choose carefully to provide towing services for them as doing their work in an ethical efficient manner with documentation.
- Towing agreement/authorization between a property owner or manager and a towing company is required.
- The towing company is limited to a 10-mile distance from the property location to the storage facility.
- All vehicles being towed from stalls or common areas must have a signature authorizing removal at the time of the tow.
- Removal from Fire Lanes will not require a signature provided the vehicle is in a properly posted fire lane and must be documented with a photo showing the vehicle violation.
Fire lanes must be posted any 1 of 3 ways:
- Properly sized and lettered fire lane signs
- Painted red in white curbs (Fire Lane or No Parking) not less than 6” tall
- Hash marks on the pavement in red (Fire Lane / No Parking) not less than 6” tall
When property owners or managers are looking for a towing service a smart choice is to use a company that works within the laws in place. A towing company that is willing to work with management on situations that arise from time to time is also something that should be expected and we offer at B&D Towing.
Please print and fill out the form below: